Last 4th April 2023, on the occasion of the SNITEM Start-up day, Irénée Robin, founder and partner of VVR Medical, expert of Chinese health market, was with the MEDICALLIANS experts from UK – Germany – France – USA – Middle East, to present the development opportunities in the main international health markets.
During a workshop focusing on China, Irénée Robin, founder and partner of VVR Medical shared his vision of the Chinese healthcare market, and the business strategies for French companies.
Here are the key takeaways from his speech:
China is (still) striving for the world’s best & cheapest healthcare
The pandemic delayed the process and highlighted structural issues…
- Suboptimal use of all components of the healthcare chain
- Deficits in early diagnosis and treatment
…but has triggered changes providing new opportunities
- Generalization of smart hospital systems
- Clear vision of Big Data in healthcare
The triptych to achieve this objective in MedTech: Innovation, Scaleability, Affordability
- Accelerated regulatory proceedings
- Volume-Based Procurement
- Promotion of local manufacturing
Those changes raise new questions and challenges for MedTech innovators
- Market access, distribution channels
- Realistic bottom line, value chain
- IP protection, local partners
VVR Medical experts can help you !
Click here to contact Irénée Robin, Co-Founder & Managing Partner at VVR Medical, member of MEDICALLIANS.